Remember that the most important thing in this deck is energy management. It's never worthy to wait the best possible combo, so don't be afraid to use carnage on turn 2 on your Deadpool, or Venom on turn 3 even if he won't be "buffed". Your goal is to drop (ideally) on turn 6 a Deadpool of 8/16 power followed by Taskmaster and Death (if Deadpool is 16 power Taskmaster must be played after him)
- Carnage in a lane with Bucky + 2 fodder = 14 power
- Deathlok + Bucky = 11 power (in turn 3)
- Squirrel girl + Killmonger = minimum 3 card destroyed (allow to play Death in case of unfortunate draws)
- Use Enchantress to disable Armor/Ka-Zar/Devil Dinosaur
- If you feel that enemy as copied your Death you should retire since every card destroyed (even by the enemy) lower her cost
- if you have both Deadpool and Nova in your starting hand remember to play Nova first
Replaced Elektra with Deadpool.
Replaced Squirrel girl with Hood
Replaced Hobgoblin with Venom
Replaced America Chavez with Taskmaster.
Updated the description