- Snap early if hand & locations line-up. Filling slots is annoying disruptive and causes quick retreats, esp for combo decks.
- Daredevil into sniping Professor X (or Hobgoblin fourth slot filling)
- Lock one winning lane with Professor X & Spider-Man
- Lock one winning lane with Cosmo, Armor, Destroyer
- Use Armor for Attuma or play professor X ontop afterwards.
TURN 1-3 FILL THEIR SLOTS:
- GOAL: Fill their card slots with junk
- Green Goblin = gives foe a -3 slot fill
- Hobgoblin = gives for a -8 slot fill.
- Debrii = gives foe two 0-power slot fill. You can snipe out opppnent's 4th slot.
- Viper = Perfect with hood & debrii rocks, decent with your black widow, locations (ninjas, squirrels, raptors, rocks), and enemy goblins.
- Goose - Great disruption card, but couldn't find a place to fit on the curve.
- Mysterio - Black Widow Alternative: You can donate 0-power clones with viper. 2-cost 5-power is really good for locking down locations! But, can fill too many of your slots if you also run Debrii.
- Carnage ‐ Viper Replacement: Eats up Debrii's Rocks, Hood, & Black Widow. Also location critters (squirrels, raptors, ninjas).
- Enchantress - Spider-man Alternative: Stops a lot of decks in meta.
- Gamora- Hobgoblin Alternative: Slightly cheaper hulk to out-power enemy lane. Great with Daredevil sniping.
- Leech - Hobgoblin Alternative: Stops a lot of combo decks, but you really need to lock down your lanes on turns 5 & 6 and leech isn't enough raw power.
- Spectrum/Destroyer: Dare Devil counters opponent's Professor X. Your destroyer matches theirs. Your cosmo counters Spectrum.
- Wong/Panther: Cosmo stops their winning lane. Slot disruption stops Zola.
- Serra: Slot disruption greatly reduces impact of the final turn.
- Mister Negative: Slot disruption greatly reduces impact of the final turn.
- Lockjaw: Spider‐man + Cosmo + Slot disruption minimizes effectiveness of their lockjaw.
- Discard/Hela: Slot disruption prevents returns from Hela.
- Omega Red: Slot disruption & goblins prevent them their winning lane.
- Cerebro: Slot disruption prevents location
- Move: Slot disruptions prevents movement.
- Galactus: Easy win. They'll never plat galactus vs you.
- Thanos: Slot fill is highly disruptive here.
- Destroy/Death: They destroy the junk you give them. Feeds Venom & Carnage. Makes death cheaper. Counter their setup with armor & cosmo.
- Zoo: They pump up your 1-cost no ability rocks.
- Moon Girl/Dino: Few cards & raw power normally beat this deck.
- Beast/Falcon: They can pick‐up rocks & Goblins.
- Reveal/Odin: Odin flings Goblins back at us. Ironheart pumps up junk.
- Patriot: Debrii helps them. You have no Ongoing Distruption (enchantress/Rogue)
- Zabu: TBD
- Surfer: TBD