Being unpredictible is the best way to win this game. Thats the all point of this deck.
This is a bottom pool3 deck which could be improved later, but at the moment that s all i have. I noticed a huge success compared to my other deck attempts with more pool3 cards or higher complexity. I did not see anything similar on famous youtube channels or here. I might be wrong but i think Sera/move decks have not been attempted that much. That might be the reason why i win a lot more cubes.
- You have a lot of tools to switch the board state to your advantage
- You fear no locations as you can play around almost 100% of them and use them to your advantage or switch them with storm if its too painfull.
- Sera is a bonus, you can easialy win without her but when you have her, you skyrocket the cubes!
- Leader is often game braeking for early pool3 players when you drop a huge combo or a big card but not with this deck. It actually made me win some games.
- Some late pool3/early pool4 decks are too strong with this state of deck
- Patriot decks are very difficult to beat unless you can lock a location very early = storm turn 3. (almost instant leave unless favorable locations)
- 1 turn/multiple: classic Nova/Bucky/Carnage = 13 (without nova other +1)
- 1 turn: Iron Fist/Vulture = 10
- 2 turns: Storm on 0/1 card location and next turn Juggernaut to close the deal
- 2 turns: Kraven on a location you loose, then aero next turn
- 2 turns: Storm/Cloack to match/beat power or Storm/Doctor strange to move you best card away if location is lost
- Juggernaut/Kraven when Juggernaut is played carefully
Abolute key cards:
- Vulture is the MAIN threat. You move him at least twice a game or use it to threathened another location, almost any
- Storm can alone win a game: You can lock, fake lock, lock then if enough power on the location move another card with cloak or the other way around lock the location then move a card here with Iron Fist to win
- Aero is game changer when played on turn 6 and your opponent thinks he won a location
- Select a location where you want to destroy with the Carnage combo and just put Nova and Bucky there as soon as you draw them.
- Select a location you want to lock/change with Storm: favour middle/left location (Because of Iron Fist)
- Never play Iron Fist first as it is one of you best tool to play with storm (you almost never play Iron Fist before turn 4 unless you prepare Vulture to move on turn 4 even if your hand is horrible)
- Always play Nova if you have it on turn 1 and Buckey if you have it on turn 2 at the same location. It will be obvious what you want to do but you don't care because at this point the opponent thinks you play a classic Sera deck or a destroy deck. Even if you don't draw Carnage at all. It will be a threat to your opponent and they will have to think its a 13 power location.
- Try to keep 2 spaces on the maximum of locations to use Doctor Strange efficiently. You keep him until last turn whatever happens unless there is an obvious play.
- Don't be afraid to use Juggernaut on turn 3 if your hand is not favorable to him (= you don't have Storm or Kraven in hand or on board)
- Cloak is an ok turn 2 drop if you don't have Vulture in hand. As he is mostly used to move Vulture, don't be afraid to use its power on a weak location.
- If you have Sera in hand, don't tunnel vision because on turn 5 you sometimes better move your cards on 2 turns.
- Try to keep Carnage untill turn 6 to play along with Aero if Sera is on board. You will often find out that going for the classic combo on Nova/Buckey is not the winning play.
- Dagger \<=> Kraven
- Goose \<=> Kraven
- Polaris \<=> Cloak
- KingPin \<=> Cloak
- Magneto \<=> Aero
- Carnage/Buckey/Nova \<=> Forge/Mister Sinister which leave a new card slot free for Scarlet Witch for example.
- Carnage/Buckey/Nova \<=> Forge/Brood and keep Carnage for utility (= destroy rocks or Hobbgoblin)