A really fun deck I was using lately, it has a 60~% win rate, always with 4 or 8 cubes over the table. risky, but not bad!
- Turn 1 with Sunspot or Yondu. There will be turns for Sunspot to eat that unnused energy, and I like Yondu to learn more about the opponet’s deck,
- Debrii and Green Goblin are here to fill the room on your opponet’s lanes
- Same with Viper, She is there to push one stone to the opponets lane.
- Sandman and Wave are situational cards, to avoid the opponent to play too many cards. Sandman is one of those cards I want to replace, but right now it is SO GOOD against Sera and Zabu decks that I do not know…
- Unlike Wave, Sandman complicates your Turn 6 as I will explain in shortly
- Turn 5 is the optimal time to play your big guy Ronan the Accuser. In fact, do not hessitate if you can play him early.
- Turn 6 is the surprise turn! Mystique and Maximus, in that order, are the best combination of cards, with Mystique copying Ronan the Accuser effect and Maximus forcing them to draw two cards, you can amass a surpricing amount of power in a flexible way.
- Second variant for Turn 6 is saving Black Widow and Baron Mondo.
- Baron Mordo can be played sooner too – Just rember to not play Wave on that scenario, since you might help them.
- Debrii and Viper can be replaced with Energy Generators like Psylocke and Electro (Keep Viper if you are adding Electro)
- Black Widow can be replaced with Cable. If you add Cable, secure decks in the opponent deck with Rockslide or Korg, we want them to have some cards to draw on the last turn.
Enjoy and leave feedback!