Hi y'all, this is my first deck guide so feel free to point out anything you might not understand.
The whole gameplay revolves around the removal of ongoing abilities thanks to Sauron and Zero.
Let's take a look to each card :arrow_heading_down:
- Sunspot: if it's in your starting hand, you gotta put down him first while you wait for Sauron or Zero;
- Zero (The Hero): Almost the same as before, while you wait for Sauron, he is the best "removal" for some of the OG cards in this deck and works pretty well with Maximus too;
- Ebony Maw: I prefer to play him always after Sauron or at least after a zero'd Lizard;
- Armor: this is the only card you may not want to play after having put down Sauron. She's perfect to counter Destroy decks and, goes without saying, to protect your high-power cards;
- Lizard: works perfect with Zero, Sauron or Enchantress, great body to win locations and priority;
- Sauron: core card of this deck, it's balanced both in terms of energy cost and power;
- Maximus: great power and its OR ability can be countered thanks to Zero. You may want to play it in your last turn (watch out for Dino decks!);
- Enchantress: In case you don't find either Sauron or Zero, she will come to your aid. Also, she's great to counter Zoo, Dino and Patriot decks;
- Typhoid Mary: perfect synergy with Zero, Sauron and Enchantress;
- Taskmaster: useful to copy Typhoid and Red Skull's power;
- Red Skull: same as Typhoid Mary;
- Doctor Doom: in case you miss Taskmaster, this is a great 5-power minion generator.
Hope you get a lot of fun playing this deck. Any tips and suggestions are welcome!