Thought I'd share a personal favorite deck of mine. Feel free to ask me questions about it!
This deck aims to power up two lanes using Morbius and Dracula in each.
Ideal play: T2 Morbius -> T4 Dracula -> T5 Modok (w/ Apocalypse and Swarm in hand) -> T6 America Chavez + Swarm(s)
• Play Modok into the same lane as Morbius (if possible). Additional power in case of a Shang-Chi, Enchantress, or Rogue.
• If Apocalypse is discarded enough, Dracula can hold a lane by himself.
• Morbius: Gets a huge jump in power from a T5 Modok.
• Dracula: Cheats out a minimum of 12 power at the end of game through Apocalypse
• Modok: Clears out your hand and pumps up Apocalypse so Dracula can discard him.
• Apocalypse: Primary target of Dracula's discard.
The Other Guys
• Blade: Can get an early discard of Wolverine, Swarm, or Apocalypse - Otherwise, Modok fodder.
• Wolverine: Additional discard value with his regeneration.
• Swarm: Additional bodies if discarded early - try not to discard more than 3 copies max.
• Colleen Wing: Early Wolverine or Swarm discard - otherwise, Modok fodder.
• Cosmo: Some control + Morbius protection.
• Gambit: Potential threat removal.
• Sif: Targeted Apocalypse discard.
• America Chavez: Guarantees a drop T6 after a T5 Modok.
• If you draw Dracula T5 with a Modok and Apocalypse in hand, play Dracula T5 and Modok T6. Drop any copies of Swarm before T6 if you do this.
• Wave: A T5 Wave can mess up your T6 if you have any swarms.
• Galactus: if you can't predict where Galactus will drop, this deck may have a hard time against it.