Simple deck to pilot that relies on end-game burst. It has been quite reliable for me to play. Even though it's maybe not the most W ratio-heavy deck, the info it gives can tell you when to snap/when to retreat to save your cubes.
- Sit out turn 1 then play Domino turn 2 to establish a presence. The curve can be harsh if you've got no 3-4 drops, so I've tweaked the deck slightly to help.
- If they are playing a lot of 1 drops, time to punish with Killmonger. You can also Morph to mess with their head a bit more. Hulkbuster-Domino still gets stats
- Time to start dropping big stuff. Priority is typically to play Jubilee to an empty, middle location unless you don't have Spider Woman in your hand. If you have Klaw in hand, feel free to play into Right or Left, but remember that Klaw is a potential pull, so don't waste his buff. If you get that Jubilee - Odin play, enjoy another free card. Typically, I'll play Jubilee onto somewhere that only has 0-1 things already on it, just in case this happens.
Remember you rely mainly on Reveal effects, so try to not play into Cosmo
- If you can't figure out your opponent's strategy, White Queen is super useful to get that turn 6 heads up to decide if you should bail at 1 cube or snap.
- For turn 5/6 consider your options:
a) Get that Hobgoblin down to deny your opponent a lane and make them go defensive. Follow up with Klaw to attack the right.mid lane while defending mid/left
b) Skip turn 5 and Infinaut for huge power. More likely you won't have the board presence to do that, but it can mess with your opponent something fierce