Hello this is my first official deck creation.
I was really fascinated by stature and wanted to make her work in a way. On paper she sounds nice and has a lot of surprise factor as she is not meta and she doesnt see paly so people dont really expect her.
So after a lot of cube tossing, experimenting, list searching, agony, despair and frustration I came to this version of stature. Last season a variance of this deck got me to infinite fairly easy. Specifically from ranks 76-104. This season iam currently at rank 97 and this deck carried me here from rank 74.
As of now i dont have data since i was mainly playing on my phone but i will upload as i go from today April 2 , 2023.
So the variant of the stature deck that really worked for me was marrying it with a she-hulk double up package.
Basically your Big Hitters Are SheHulk and Stature coming on turn 6 (along with titania,demon) for a massive 30+ power split usually in to two lanes.
LEECH DECKS WILL PROBABLY GET YOU, if you plan on stature she hulk on turn 6 but then again as of now its just a fast retreat and it happened very rarely.
- The Hood: I love the pact he made, 1/6 Demons make me happy. Play Early and double them up. Eat with carnage to grow.
- Nova: Hello its your +5 buff to everyone or a sad little dude under armor. Is tricky in a lot of match ups, so if your opponent starts with sunspot , wait for them to first drop cosmo/armor OR take priority before playing him and popping him. I have found out that even popping him with carnage with only one or none other card in the board is always better than him doing nothing. SO if in DOUBT , KILL HIM right out!
- Titania: I heard You liked 1/5s last turn while not having priority. Never Open with them unless its absolutely necessary. They will add a lot of psychological trauma and frustration upon you, while you are trying to figure out how to outplay your opponent.
- Sunspot: OPEN with it and let him be. He likes chilling. and tacos. and Goose. Tacos, Chill and Goose.
- Goose: Stops a lot of high powered Cards going in locations you dont want, and thus forcing skulls,taskmasters etc. away from ARMOR's. Use wisely AND NEVER EVER EVER on Avengers Compound if you are planning on BLACK BOLTING opponents.
- Carnage: Clears Up trash, rocks from debri's or your Hoods or Opponent's goblins. And of course pops our Nova. Very Situational but helps alot sometimes.
- Moon Knight: One of the ways to activate our Stature. Dont freak out if he discards something you consider important. You have alot of way to win so dont panic. Chill, see your options and adapt.
- Shang-Chi: Well , we are playing snap on 2023 march,april and as it seems we will still continue to see big bois. Well GET SHANGED ! A combo I very often make is She-hulk + She-hulk + Shang chi split in lanes or in a combination depending the board.
- Moon Girl: Gives us the fuel we need to stomp the away. Double Titanias. Double Demons (or Double D's). Double Statures. Double She-Hulk. I have finished some games that I played on last turn 2 Statures, 2 Demons, 2SheHulks on sunspot, hood, moon knight, moon girl while skipping turn 5.
- Stature: Hello big girl. I would love to see them making you a 5/8, hell even a 6/8. Passing under shang chi radar and offering a lil more stats. Double her.
- Black Bolt: Very usefull for disrupting and activating our stature. Has a very nice statline. BE CAREFUL. Always evaluate your hand. If you have double statures go for black bolt. IF you have double she hulks SKIP HIM. If you have a combination of the aforementioned cards do the math and check what you need. Sometimes discarding from their hand is Very important. I have sniped a lot of key components and remember you are putting out more cards than them in the final turn so them having 2 cards in their hand in the final turn is pretty limiting.
- She-Hulk: What can we say. I love the concept. I love the card. For maximum value skip turn 5. She will cost 1 on turn 6. She is still good at 9. So she is still a 10 in my heart.
"Disclaimer: not the show"
The general turns you are looking to make are:
Turn 1: Nova, The Hood, Sunspot . (prioritize sunspot and hood over nova)
Turn 2: Play Goose in the Sunspot lane, or follow up with Hood and Nova on an empty lane
Turn 3: GO HAM on moon knight. Given the sheer amount of threats you have, I rarely suffered from a "key" card discard from moon knight so i dont really care what he discards from our hand. EVEN STATURE AND SHEHULK.
OR skip for an Early She Hulk UNDER goose. (bye shang)
Turn 4:Hello Moon Girl i would like more of everything! or off curve Carnage/Moon Knight
Turn 5: Black Bolt if you have more Stature's than She Hulks or skip if you have more she hulks or if you have already discarded with moon knight.
Turn 6: Dump everything since you probably have lost priority. IF not prioritize Demons over Titanias , And play she hulks Under goose. Usually you can dump Titania/Stature/She Hulk x2 meaning 42 total power.
On Average you will dump around 20 power + Destroy something with shang. Or 31-42 power generally.
I will keep adding insight if necessary here.
Thanks to everyone and I hope this works for you as well as it did for me!